Notice a problem around town?

Report it here

Please use this form to report any problem you may notice around town. Examples include potholes, downed trees blocking roadways or sidewalks, or any problem you see. All reports are monitored by the mayor and borough administrator. Reports will be forwarded to the appropriate department for resolution.