Combined Planning/Zoning Board
The Borough of South Bound Brook Combined Planning and Zoning Board is responsible for a wide range of regulations that deal with community development and planning. The Planning/Zoning Board Administrator, Erin Santora LaGrua can be reached at email@example.com or 732-356-0258 x172.
Some of the major responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Hear requests for variances as well as appeals of the decision of the Zoning Officer.
- Review plans for subdivisions and site plans for proposed development.
- Review requested changes to the Zoning regulations and make recommendations to the Borough Council.
- Review and prepare the Master Plan for the Borough.
The Planning/Zoning Board meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Borough Hall, 12 Main Street, South Bound Brook, New Jersey 08880. This in accordance with N.J.S.A. 10:4-12, the “Open Public Meetings Act” and members of the public are invited to attend and observe.
- Ordinance 2022-006 Amended– AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND MUNICIPAL CODE CHAPTER 31 LAND DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS, MORE PARTICULARLY CODE SECTIONS 31-14.5 AND 31-14.5a6.(c)(1)
- ORDINANCE NO. 2022-011 – AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND MUNICIPAL CODE CHAPTER 30 LAND USE PROCEDURES, MORE PARTICULARLY CODE SECTION 30-3.9. PUBLICATION OF DECISION AND CHAPTER 31 LAND DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS, MORE PARTICULARLY CODE SECTION 31-14.2. DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION FEE SCHEDULE, 31.14.3 VARIANCE APPLICATION FEE SCHEDULE AND 31.14.5 ESTABLISHMENT OF ESCROW FUND FOR THE PAYMENT OF PROFESSIONAL FEES
- Ordinance No. 2021-009– AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOROUGH OF SOUTH BOUND BROOK, SOMERSET COUNTY, AMENDING CHAPTER 25 STORMWATER CONTROL, OF THE CODE OF BOROUGH OF SOUTH BOUND BROOK
- ORDINANCE 2021-005 – AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOROUGH OF SOUTH BOUND BROOK NEW JERSEY CREATING CHAPTER 18 OF THE BOROUGH CODE ENTITLED “CHAPTER 18, CANNABIS RELATED BUSINESSES”
- ORDINANCE NO. 2021-006 – AN ORDINANCE AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING THE GENERAL ORDINANCES OF THE BOROUGH OF SOUTH BOUND BROOK, CHAPTER XXXIV, ZONING, SECTION 34-5, ENTITLED “DEFINITIONS”; SECTION 34-9, ENTITLED “RESERVED”; SECTION 34-27.2, ENTITLED “BUSINESS DISTRICT, PROHIBITED USE”
- ORDINANCE NO. 2021-002 – AN ORDINANCE AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING THE GENERAL ORDINANCES OF THE BOROUGH OF SOUTH BOUND BROOK, CHAPTER 30 LAND USE PROCEDURES, SECTION 30-1 PLANNING BOARD IN SUBSECTION 30.1-1 ESTABLISHMENT, SUBSECTION 30-1.2 TERMS, SUBSECTION 30-1.4 ORGANIZATION OF THE BOARD, SUBSECTION 30-1.5 PLANNING BOARD ATTORNEY; SECTION 30-3 PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO BOTH THE PLANNINGBOARD AND ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT, SUBSECTION 30-3.1 CONFLICTSOF INTEREST; SECTION 30-4 APPEALS IN SUBSECTION 30-4.1 APPEALS TOZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT