We are super excited to be back in our building starting in March! Everyone has been working hard to make this happen and we are excited for you to see the fresh look of the activity center. Please see some important information below.
- Registration for March/April Programs will begin on Tuesday February 22nd at 7:00pm. Staff will be in the office from 7:00 – 8:00pm if you have any questions. Phone in registration begins on Wednesday February 23rd at 9:00am
- Attached are the directions for online registration. If you need your household ID and password please do not wait until the last minute to get the information from us.
- Please note we are only offering transportation in March. The van we are borrowing will need to be returned for April.
- You may register for as many programs as you like
- Group homes may only register up to 2 people per program
- If you need to miss a program, please let us know as we have waitlists for most programs.
- If you are interested in an online training to learn the new registration process, please reply to this email and Lisa will set it up with you.
- You will see a number in parenthesis after each program. This is the activity number assigned to the program in RecTrac (our online registration system) an
d you can search for the program by name or number when looking for programs for which you want to register.
- Masks are required at all indoor programs until further notice. Masks are also required in all vans.
- Transportation is limited on our vans and will be granted on a first come first serve basis to ensure social distancing.
- We have consolidated the pick-up/drop off locations in the north to only 1 location that is centrally located.
- Dewy Meadow Village Mall
403 King George Rd, Basking Ridge
- A map will be sent to those being picked up at the location
- Like many other businesses we are experiencing a shortage of staff. Due to this the TR staff may have to limit or cancel transportation for certain programs.